Xamarin University, class, lecture recording.

ArturMalendowiczArturMalendowicz USMember ✭✭

If I enrolled into Xamarin University, would it be possible to record streams and share them with my teammates or would it be illegal? I think in XU we are paying for ability to take part in the live lectures, and some of videos are also available on youtube.

Answers

• JimBennettJimBennett GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

I imagine it would be against their rules. They do make recordings of the lectures available to students who need a refresher/can't make the live course but I can't image they would allow the content to be published. Anything on YouTube is probably pirated. It'd be good to forward on any links to the University team so they can get them removed.

• EidandEidand GBMember, University ✭✭✭

I would put this kind of questions inside the XU forum. You will get responses from the people who work there and they know best how to deal with this kind of thing.

• JimBennettJimBennett GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

@Eidand - don't forget the XamU forum is only open to XamU members.

• EidandEidand GBMember, University ✭✭✭

I am not forgetting that, it feels like one of those questions which really belong in there, that's all.

• CheesebaronCheesebaron DKInsider, University mod
    edited August 2015

@Eidand OP does not have access to that forum because he has not enrolled.

Anyways, I would think it is frowned upon sharing the materials with non-enrolled people.