Stripe component and warnings

I'm using the Stripe component in my app. It works fine, but it generates > 100 warnings of "Warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited"

I know I can fix that warning by stripping metadata from the PNG, but the problem is those are 'generated' files in my obj directories. I can fix those, but when I rebuild, they are replaced with the old versions.

I have looked in the component folder on my hard drive, but those files don't exist in there.

I've done some digging, and I think those images are coming from the dll itself. While looking at the component in the Assembly Browser in Xamarin Studio, I see a Resources directory with AndroidLibraryProjects.zip in it. My guess is that zip file has the images, so they need to be fixed in there.

Has anybody found a solution to this problem? I usually don't allow any warnings in my code, so these are driving me mad.

Is there a tool I can use to somehow access those resources in the dll? Is the source for this component out there? (couldn't find it). Could Xamarin rebuild it after stripping the meta-data out of those files?

Thanks,

Tim