Couple of bugs in Xamarin.Android alpha 4.0.8 under Windows

Hello,

Is this the right place for reporting bugs? Sorry if it is not, but there's quite a few different options and it's not clear to me which one is best. I've installed the alpha Xamarin.Android 4.0.8 and "F# support for Xamarin.Android development" version 4.0.4 (F# development seems to require the alpha version of Xamarin.Android)

When I try to compile a project I get the following error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(2,2): Error XA5205: Cannot find `aapt`. Please install the Android SDK Build-tools package with the `C:\Users\robert_2\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk/android` program. (XA5205) (TestFSharpGame)

I profiled with procmon and saw that it was looking in the right directory, but looking for 'aapt' not 'aapt.exe', copy the file and create a 'aapt' file without an .exe extension fixes this problem.

I then get a second issue:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error MSB6004: The specified task executable location "C:\Users\robert_2\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\java.exe" is invalid. (MSB6004) (TestFSharpGame)

I'm not sure why it should be looking in "platform-tools" for the java.exe. I've tried adding java to the path, doesn't seem to make any difference.

Thanks,
Rob