Are all the FAQ links broken?

JasonAwbreyJasonAwbrey modUSInsider, University, Developer Group Leader mod

I'm trying to review the course FAQ's before taking the test, and every link I've tried (from the "Support" link on each course page) is broken.

ie, https://university.xamarin.com/faq/xam311-listview-xamforms

they all return "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Answers

• JasonAwbreyJasonAwbrey mod USInsider, University, Developer Group Leader mod

it turns out the links for AND210 and iOS210 do work, but all the others appear to be broken

• AdamDunnAdamDunn Xamurai USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Hey Jason,

I'm an engineer at Xamarin University. Sorry for the troubles! I'm going to run through each class and make sure those FAQs are mapped correctly.

-Adam

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 Xamurai USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Hey @JasonAwbrey,

Not all classes have a FAQ, it just depends on whether questions get commonly asked during the class (that's what commonly goes in them). I think Adam has updated the site to reflect this. Thanks for pointing out the error!

-m

• AdamDunnAdamDunn Xamurai USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Jason,

Upon looking into this issue further, I found that not all classes have FAQs - as is the case with XAM311. We now only show the "Support" link if the class actually has an FAQ.

I really appreciate you bringing attention to this! It needed to be fixed :).

-Adam