Android Player and VS 2013 Integration

I don't seem to get the VS to Android Player integration post installation of the player. The existing Android AVD devices are still all visible, although the Launcher.exe issue occurs, and I can run the images in the Android Player, I just cannot connect it to VS2013.
Appreciate any assistance anyone can offer. Thanks in advance.

• VictorGarciaAprea.9996VictorGarciaAprea.9996 Victor Garcia Aprea USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi SeanCapes,

Are you getting any specific errors in VS? Or just the XAP entries not listed at all? Which version of XamarinVS are you running?

Thanks,
    -VGA.

• SeanCapes.0786SeanCapes.0786 Sean Capes USMember

The images in the android player are not listed in the debug targets in VS. According to the Xamarin help menu I'm using Xamarin 3.11

• VictorGarciaAprea.9996VictorGarciaAprea.9996 Victor Garcia Aprea USXamarin Team Xamurai

We recently fixed a bug which was causing this but there is no public build including it yet. My best guess is that it should be out in about 2 weeks from now.

As a workaround you could start (once) an image manually and then it should be listed in VS, because in that case we are looking for available images through ADB, so that will work.

Sorry!

• SeanCapes.0786SeanCapes.0786 Sean Capes USMember

That seems to work, thanks.