ReadDone2 exception from WCF

Hi,

I am using wcf to get a lot of data from database, but sometimes I get an exception:

"Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReciveFailure"

StackTrace:
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in :0 \n
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpRequestChannel.GotResponse (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Net.WebConnection.HandleError (WebExceptionStatus st, System.Exception e, System.String where) [0x00000] in :0

This exception appears randomly.
Is this a bug in mono ServiceModel library, or a mistake in my implementation of wcf client ?

I can add, that my proxy class I use in Android and iOS application, has overriden CreateChannel() method that returns instance of class that inherits from ChannelBase<>

Thanks for replies.

• EternalBardEternalBard BRBeta ✭✭

Some times some users "here" get this error but always was related to network things like:

• 3G connections problems from carrier
    • Wifi on a poor place or far from antenna
    • Bandwidth limit reached on server site from our host

I don't now there but here in Brazil mobile carriers aren't so reliable with a good connection on every place, also when all "bars" all showing a good connection. So that's why our app is offline and need to sync. On sync is that when some rare cases above related happens.

The only thing is that we use asmx. This "behavior" occurs since Windows Mobile and more uglier connections.

• Thanks for quick reply.

My app also by default works offline and needs to be sync, but what is weird, this error appears also on simulator, which is running on the same machine as the service.

• EternalBardEternalBard BRBeta ✭✭

In this case... it will not be the problems I get here.. :/

• JavierLealJavierLeal USMember

Good morning I'm also with this same error but I have good connection binds 3g did not know what to set it to Do not take 3g'm working with emulator api 15

The emulator probe to direct me to the device this service returns a json someone could help me?? appreciate is the

Now I could solve the Web.Config had an Encoding service for sending only delete it and put it by default and ready to end maanera'm staying in the web.config so.