Install_referrer not working?

I have an app that is not correctly receiving install messages from the google play store.
I've tested all code paths with the adb shell am broadcast (but if I specify the receiver it doesn't work).
When I breakpoint in the receiver I see that the name is ClassName "md510d3ae639579b8bcfb0e3cfb97aec1cb.MyBroadcastReceiver"
Instead of mynamespace.MyBroadcastReceiver.
Is this some sort of mono-droid thing? Is it causing my issues in receiving the correct intent?
I'm able to receive push notifications no problem but don't get install updates.
Top of MyBroadcastReceiver looks like

[BroadcastReceiver(Permission= "com.google.android.c2dm.permission.SEND")]
    [IntentFilter(new string[] { "com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER" }, Categories = new string[] {"@[email protected]" })]
    [IntentFilter(new string[] { "com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE" }, Categories = new string[] {"@[email protected]" })]
    [IntentFilter(new string[] { "com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION" }, Categories = new string[] {"@[email protected]" })]
    [IntentFilter(new string[] { "com.google.android.gcm.intent.RETRY" }, Categories = new string[] { "@[email protected]"})]

• RandomBaresRandomBares USMember

No one? Has anyone gotten this working?

• uerceguerceg USMember

As far as I remember, this was used to have Namespace.ClassName name at the end in AndroidManifest.xml of generated APK, but now I see this as well. In order not to have this variable and unknown, I fixed the name of my custom Broadcast Receiver class like this:

[BroadcastReceiver (Exported = true, Name = "com.what.ever.MyReferrerReceiver")]
        [IntentFilter (new[]{"com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER"})]

After this, you will have this name all the time for your Broadcast Receiver.