I'm trying to add an iOS Share Extension to my app. I'm using Visual Studio. What i have done is:
- Added a new Share extension project to my solution.
- Added a reference to the Share extension project in the main app project
- Changed the CFBundleIdentifier to match the main app identifier + the extension name
- Runs the project in the simulator (also tested on device)
- Open up Safari and click the Share icon.
- Select more. My extension shows up. Adding my extension.
- Selecting my extension and expecting the Share form to show up.
- Nothing happens and Safari hangs.
What am I missing here? I'm running version Xamarin.iOS 18.104.22.168 and Xamarin version 3.11.458.0