Downloading an Older Version

treplogletreplogle USMember

My subscription for Mono for Android ran out in December of last year. I'm trying to redownload the latest version for my subscription (I think it is 4.2.7) but the oldest version on my account page when I click "View all versions" is 4.6, which came out in February of this year.

Is there any way to download a version of Mono for Android that's older than the ones listed in my store account?

• amilleramiller USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi Thomas,

If you write into [email protected] I can provide you with the previous version :)

Cheers!

• treplogletreplogle USMember

Thank you. I have sent an email to the address you provided.

• Hi, i have the same problem, but just the other way.... on my mac i have a running version with my expired license, the about dialog in xamarin studio displays:

Xamarin.iOS
    Version: 6.4.4.12 (Business Edition)
    Build date: 2013-26-08 14:21:47-0400

Xamarin.Android
    Version: 4.8.1 (Business Edition)

But when i go to the download and list all versions i just see latest version 4.2.7 for xamarin.android... and for ios 6.0.10 ... ?

• Hi everyone,
    Last year (August/September) i purchased a business license for iOS/Android. I am trying to install/download the last version to which i am entitled but i cannot figure which one it is; tried monotouch 6-0-6 but the activation key does not work.
    Can anyone help?
    Many thanks

• amilleramiller USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi @TiagoMarquesNunes

Could you send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying the e-mail address used to purchase the license or the activation code you are using? We can then take a look to see the last version of the software your license was able to get updates for. Thanks!