how to reslove this error "object reference not set to an instance of an object" on visualstudio2015

parthaaparthaa USMember

I had installed ‘Xamarin Studio’ trial version on my windows 7 and windows 8 machines. I tried to build android and iOS apps using visual studio by creating project type using xamarian.

I tried to build the iOS and Android apps on windows 7 machine and I’m getting the following error.

I have an problem working with xamarin in visual studios 2015,instal xamarin ios plugin and create a new project -> select iphone template -> select a single view application -> click ok button and project can't be create the given error will be shown "object reference not set to an instance of an object".

Also I tried to build the iOS and Android apps on windows 8 machine and I’m getting the following error.

I have an problem working with xamarin in visual studios 2015,instal xamarin ios plugin and create a new project -> select iphone template -> select a single view application -> click ok button and project can't be create the given error will be shown "object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I’m not sure how to build my iOS app from windows machine. Is that I’d missed another things that need to be installed.

Could you please advise me to resolve the above mentioned error and guide me to build my iOS app from my windows machine? Thank you.