Problems with X.U.

RafaelMouraRafaelMoura BRInsider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭

Do not know why reason there two weeks and not get email regarding the start of classes.

Missed in 3 classes for this reason and this is making it impossible for me to do the certification exam.
The platform is in trouble?

It is possible to open a class for the two classes that missed and that are obligatory for the exam?

• KarinaUngKarinaUng USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Hi @RafaelMoura - you should be receiving an email reminder for each of your registered class, about an hour prior to the start of the session. You may want to check your spam box as the emails may be getting filtered. They're being sent from Xamarin University ([email protected]).

We also went ahead scheduled more sessions over then next couple of weeks for you to register for:
    *AND210: Intro to Backgrounding in Android
    *iOS210: Intro to Backgrounding: Running finite-length tasks
    *XAM310: Data Binding in Xamarin.Forms

Hope you find this helpful. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] We're always happy to help out!

• RafaelMouraRafaelMoura BRInsider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭

@KarinaUng Thanks for the Reply :D

I looked at the agenda, I scheduled again the class 210 (iOS)

I would like some for this week, but it seems that there is no possibility.

I checked my email and did not receive a reminder an hour before, but once I received - about 3 weeks ago.

Did with the new version (beta test) this error started?

• KarinaUngKarinaUng USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

The beta site should not have affected email reminders. Let me confirm this with our web developer, however, and get back to you.

Meanwhile, you can follow your schedule of registered classes on your University Profile. You can also add each session to your calendar if you click on the class --> Add to Calendar.

@RafaelMoura Our web team has confirmed the beta site has not affected any email triggers.

We've also checked our mailing system's history; the reminder emails (along with email follow-ups) for the three classes which you've registered for this past week were sent to your email address that's linked to your University profile.

To avoid our emails from getting filtered as spam, please add [email protected] to your safe sender list.

@KarinaUng Thank u for Reply :D

If i have more problem, i tell u, ok? :)

Regards,

RM

Sure thing! Feel free to reach me at [email protected] - always happy to help. :)

@KarinaUng I attended class 210 iOS but did not get presence. Please, adjust so I can do my test. Thank you.

@RafaelMoura The attendance has been updated; you'll find that the class credit has been given and should be reflected on your University profile.

Thanks,
    Karina

• AdamLonsdale.3550AdamLonsdale.3550 GBUniversity ✭✭

Just to add my 2 cents, I'm also no longer getting emails for classes. I missed one on Friday (my own fault for not adding it to my calendar).

Thanks for notifying us @AdamLonsdale.3550 - will report to the web team!