Forum Xamarin.Android

Xamarin with teamcity problem

Hi

I am trying to setup teamcity for the android project but while building I am facing this error
Agent\DAgent.cs(8, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RestSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Agent\DAgent.cs(9, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Newtonsoft' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Agent\DCAgent.cs(3, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Newtonsoft' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Agent\DCgent.cs(4, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RestSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) BootStrapper.cs(6, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RestSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Controllers\DController.cs(11, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RestSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Controllers\LController.cs(8, 7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Newtonsoft' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
and such other errors, now i am confused since in xamarin studio in my system the project builds fine, RestSharp i have added as a component as well as in the reference (RestSharp.Monodroid)

can some one help on this