Cross Platform Crop Image View

2»

Posts

  • MCvelMCvel USMember ✭✭✭

    @DanielL first of all, I would like to said thank you, your libraries are just awesome, FFImageLoading and
    DLtoolkit, the FlowListView is great, so I have I think the same question that Paul, that the Pinch and Pan gestures updates only in the complete status, so, I was wondering if is there's something that we can do to workaround this,

    thanks again man,

    cheers,

  • Patil2421Patil2421 USMember ✭✭✭

    @DanielL
    Crop transformation is not working in your sample.

  • DanielLDanielL PLInsider ✭✭✭✭

    @Patil2421 @VenkateshChowdary.3717 I don't understand. What's not working? Sample use sample image provider service, it indeed has some problems sometimes.

    @MCvel Thanks.

    @MCvel PaulHazlett There's a new prerelease of FFImageLoading (2.1.8-pre-150) which introduces some performance improvements (eg. image is not cleared when image source is not changed). This will lead to better overall experience in CropTransformation sample.

  • @DanielL Why there is ratio in Height and Width?

  • MetanoyJohnMetanoyJohn USMember

    Can somebody please (show us how to) abstract/code cropimage-xamarin library such that it returns the cropped photo as a bitmap that can be used in another activity or different project.

    https://github.com/markuspalme/cropimage-xamarin

  • nmilcoffnmilcoff CHUniversity

    @DanielL is it possible to perform cropping in the non Xamarin.Forms version? If so, a sample of that would be amazing.

    Thanks for that awesome library by the way :smile:

  • DanielLDanielL PLInsider ✭✭✭✭

    @nmilcoff Yes, it's possible, but no samples yet.

  • PhilippSumiPhilippSumi USMember ✭✭✭

    FFImageLoading has become my go-to library for all my image processing needs :)

    I got the sample to run, but it's rather choppy. I'd also prefer an overlay rectangle I could pan and resize through pinches, and then apply the transformation on the actual image as a final operation. Would that kind of final resizing be possible with FFImageLoading?

  • DanielLDanielL PLInsider ✭✭✭✭

    @PhilippSumi Try new samples, they're way faster now.

    I'd also prefer an overlay rectangle I could pan and resize through pinches, and then apply the transformation on the actual image as a final operation. Would that kind of final resizing be possible with FFImageLoading?

    You have to draw rectangle on your own, and then just set a correct CropTransformation parameters according to your rectangle bounds.

  • Vaka.GopiNadhReddyVaka.GopiNadhReddy USMember ✭✭✭

    Hi, I done this in Xamarin.Forms, here is the sample.......

  • SarathkumarBSarathkumarB USMember

    Hi all i need crop functionality in both android and ios for that i need crop function after image capture.

  • Vaka.GopiNadhReddyVaka.GopiNadhReddy USMember ✭✭✭

    @SarathkumarB

    my sample works fine did you try that......?

  • SarathkumarBSarathkumarB USMember

    @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy thank you for best :smile:

  • lou_lou_ ESMember

    Thank you @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy!!!!!

  • thanhtongthanhtong VNMember ✭✭

    @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy Thanks!
    iOS is OK. But I tested on Android device: Sony Xperia Z1 (Android 5.1.1).
    App raised this bug: Can't compress a recycled bitmap
    Could you tell me how to fix it please?

  • GeetSGeetS USMember ✭✭✭

    @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy said:
    Hi, I done this in Xamarin.Forms, here is the sample.......

    I was trying to run your App. But it starts, deploys and stops. Nothing is displayed on Emulator. What can be the reason?

  • GeetSGeetS USMember ✭✭✭

    @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy said:
    Hi, I done this in Xamarin.Forms, here is the sample.......

    Vaka, I had tried to run your sample but it was giving deployment errors. So, in order to make it working done the below steps(Hope it helps someone too :)):
    1. Right Click on solution. Choose Properties & under Configuration, Tick Deploy option.
    2. In 'Droid' project, right click and choose properties:[Set it according to your Emulator settings]
    (i) In 'Application' Tab, under 'Compile using Android Version(Target Version), Choose : Use Latest Platform(Android 7.1(Nouget)).
    (ii) In 'Android Manifest', under Minimum Android version, Choose 'Android 5.0(API Level 21-Lollipop)'.
    (iii) In 'Android Options', (a) Click on 'Advanced' Button. A dialog box will open. In Supported Architecture' dropdown tick all except x84_64.
    (b) Untick 'Use Shared Runtime'.

  • GeetSGeetS USMember ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

    @thanhtong said:
    @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy Thanks!
    iOS is OK. But I tested on Android device: Sony Xperia Z1 (Android 5.1.1).
    App raised this bug: Can't compress a recycled bitmap
    Could you tell me how to fix it please?

    In order to make it working, in CropImage.cs(under .Droid folder), comment out line 314 ie croppedImage.Recycle(); under Saveoutput() method.

  • userexperienceuserexperience SGMember ✭✭

    wonderful android app development it is.

  • thanhtongthanhtong VNMember ✭✭
    edited August 2017

    @GeetS said:

    @thanhtong said:
    @Vaka.GopiNadhReddy Thanks!
    iOS is OK. But I tested on Android device: Sony Xperia Z1 (Android 5.1.1).
    App raised this bug: Can't compress a recycled bitmap
    Could you tell me how to fix it please?

    In order to make it working, in CropImage.cs(under .Droid folder), comment out line 314 ie croppedImage.Recycle(); under Saveoutput() method.

    Thanks. I also fixed myself via change file format from CompressFormat.Png to become CompressFormat.Jpg

  • GeetSGeetS USMember ✭✭✭

    Currently, it crops using Rectangle. Does anyone have an idea how to implement cropping like as done in CamScanner app ie when user clicks the crop button, a rectangle overlay should be shown as in camscanner, where the rectangle path can be stretched to any angle and can perform crop. In case anyone, have an idea how to implement the same, please do provide some clue :)

  • RyanWatsonRyanWatson USMember ✭✭✭

    @GeetS said:
    Currently, it crops using Rectangle. Does anyone have an idea how to implement cropping like as done in CamScanner app ie when user clicks the crop button, a rectangle overlay should be shown as in camscanner, where the rectangle path can be stretched to any angle and can perform crop. In case anyone, have an idea how to implement the same, please do provide some clue :)

    @GeetS ever figure this out?

  • DanielLDanielL PLInsider ✭✭✭✭

    I released image cropper today, maybe it would useful for you.

Sign In or Register to comment.