Xamarin UITest are not running on Android Device. Test just got Started and then Finished.

I am Trying to run Xamarin UITest on Android Physical Device. First, tests didn't run and kept giving following messages.
After a while they suddenly started running on device (I don't know how) like i executed the test more than 10 times and they did just work fine. After an hour or so, i executed the tests again, tests didn't run and it started giving me the same old message. I have checked Test Cloud Api Key, Device id, Restarted visual studio, rebuild the UITest project but nothing happened. Any Idea how can i proceed further?

------ Discover test started ------
NUnit 1.2.0.0 discovering tests is started
Unable to create DiaSession for C:\Users\zriaz\Documents\Projects\test-cloud-samples-master\CreditCardValidation\CreditCardValidation-Start\CreditCardValidation.UITests\bin\Release\CreditCardValidation.UITests.dll
No source location data will be available for this assembly.
NUnit 1.2.0.0 discovering test is finished
========== Discover test finished: 1 found (0:00:00.1270072) ==========
------ Run test started ------
NUnit 1.2.0.0 executing tests is started
Loading tests from C:\Users\zriaz\Documents\Projects\test-cloud-samples-master\CreditCardValidation\CreditCardValidation-Start\CreditCardValidation.UITests\bin\Release\CreditCardValidation.UITests.dll
Unable to create DiaSession for C:\Users\zriaz\Documents\Projects\test-cloud-samples-master\CreditCardValidation\CreditCardValidation-Start\CreditCardValidation.UITests\bin\Release\CreditCardValidation.UITests.dll
No source location data will be available for this assembly.
Run started: C:\Users\zriaz\Documents\Projects\test-cloud-samples-master\CreditCardValidation\CreditCardValidation-Start\CreditCardValidation.UITests\bin\Release\CreditCardValidation.UITests.dll
Full log file: C:\Users\zriaz\AppData\Local\Temp\uitest\log-2015-03-26_18-44-55-546.txt
Skipping IDE integration as important properies are configured. To force IDE integration, add .PreferIdeSettings() to ConfigureApp.
NUnit 1.2.0.0 executing tests is finished
========== Run test finished: 1 run (0:00:00.6859016) ==========

Answers

• ZahidRiazZahidRiaz USMember

Hi,
    Problem was resolved at that time. Problem was, my APK file was in android SDK/Platform tools. That file removed for the location when i updated android SDK. Putting the file again resolved it. :)