Binding Java Library: already defines a member with the same parameter types

Hello.
I'm trying to get a java binding for this library. But I get an error: Type 'Com.Mobsandgeeks.Saripaar.QuickRuleInvoker' already defines a member called 'IsValid' with the same parameter types.

I have generated classes:
public abstract partial class Rule : global::Java.Lang.Object public abstract partial class QuickRule : global::Com.Mobsandgeeks.Saripaar.Rule

Rule has method:
// Metadata.xml XPath method reference: path="/api/package[@name='com.mobsandgeeks.saripaar']/class[@name='Rule']/method[@name='isValid' and count(parameter)=1 and parameter[1][@type='java.lang.Object']]" [Register ("isValid", "(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z", "GetIsValid_Ljava_lang_Object_Handler")] public abstract bool IsValid (global::Java.Lang.Object p0);

QuickRule has method:
// Metadata.xml XPath method reference: path="/api/package[@name='com.mobsandgeeks.saripaar']/class[@name='QuickRule']/method[@name='isValid' and count(parameter)=1 and parameter[1][@type='android.view.View']]" [Register ("isValid", "(Landroid/view/View;)Z", "GetIsValid_Landroid_view_View_Handler")] public abstract bool IsValid (global::Java.Lang.Object p0);

So this might cause builder to generate two duplicate methods in QuickRuleInvoker:
// Metadata.xml XPath method reference: path="/api/package[@name='com.mobsandgeeks.saripaar']/class[@name='QuickRule']/method[@name='isValid' and count(parameter)=1 and parameter[1][@type='android.view.View']]" [Register ("isValid", "(Landroid/view/View;)Z", "GetIsValid_Landroid_view_View_Handler")] public override bool IsValid (global::Java.Lang.Object p0) { ... }
// Metadata.xml XPath method reference: path="/api/package[@name='com.mobsandgeeks.saripaar']/class[@name='Rule']/method[@name='isValid' and count(parameter)=1 and parameter[1][@type='java.lang.Object']]" [Register ("isValid", "(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z", "GetIsValid_Ljava_lang_Object_Handler")] public override bool IsValid (global::Java.Lang.Object p0) { ... }

I tried to remove nods using Metadata file. Didn't help.

Thank you for your help!