Hotfix 1 Released
- Bug 27581 - [Android] Can't scroll on webview after keyboard has shown
- Entries/Buttons inside a ViewCell no longer cause ItemTapped to fail on Android
Monday monday monday The last bullet point is the only diff between this a -pre1.
Device.StartTimer callbacks should now return on the main thread for iOS. If you still have issues please let us know
Entry/Editor/SearchBar's inside a ViewCell now set the input mode to AdjustPan rather than AdjustResize when focused. This allows them to correctly focus.
- Bug 20786 - Android - ViewCell - Entry and non default Keyboard type
- Bug 21373 - [Android only] An Entry in a ViewCell loses focus immediately
- Bug 22706 - Device.StartTimer has inconsistent behavior across platforms
- Bug 24179 - ListView.ScrollTo does not work as expected on Windows Phone
- Bug 25555 - WP DisplayAlert behaves differently when using back button
- Bug 26569 - [Android] Unable to focus Entry inside ListView
- Bug 25844 - [iOS] Scroll Editor autoscrolls too far when keyboard appears in iPad iOS 7.1 landscape view
- Bug 25948 - [Android] ViewCell Entry fields in a ListView with StackLayout lose focus and do not bring up keyboard
- Bug 26528 - NullReferenceException in Android.PickerRender.UpdatePicker()
- Bug 26566 - Map with IsShowingUser set to true still polls for location after map is no longer displayed (Android)
- Bug 26650 - [Android] Out of Memory error when repeatedly moving back and forth between main page and grid of images in StackLayou
- Bug 26667 - [iOS] Keyboard causes view to scroll incorrectly
- Bug 26767 - [Xamarin.Forms] Xamarin.Forms.Init() must be called prior to using it
- Bug 26776 - [Xamarin.Forms] ListView TextCell.TextProperty only wraps on Android
- Bug 26797 - Custom renderers "cut off" by 44px when NavigationPage's NavigationBar is set to hidden
- Bug 26814 - Rotating an image in the delegate for MessagingCenter.Subscribe causes app to crash.
- Bug 26817 - Binding to label with stringFormat doesn't visualize the expected string
- Bug 26868 - GroupHeaders do not extend on Windows Phone
- Bug 26889 - Global, Implicit Styles Are Not Applied to Modal Pages
- Bug 27027 - SearchBar.SearchCommandParameter is not passed to the command
- Changing a DynamicResource triggers incorretly RemoveDynamicResource, when used with a binding
- Several additional cases of the infamous Android IntPtr.Zero crash.
- TextColor now resets to the proper value when a style is un-applied.
- Minor memory perf enhancement
- WP ListView group header cell now respects the height property correctly
- Resolve issue where GestureRecognizers inside of ListView would fire against the wrong View.