Problem with license

Here's my problem,

I have an IMac at Home, a MBP and a PC at work. I have one business license for MonoTouch and one for Mono for Android. My MBP use parallels with Win8 and my IMac use Bootcamp (win8).

IMac
OSX: Xamarin studio with Monotouch and Android
Win8: VS2012 with Android

MBP
OSX: Xamarin studio with MonoTouch and Android
Win8 VS2012 with Android

PC
VS2012 and Android

This is not allowed because I'm using more than 3 install for Android (5 in total). I'm having error messages like
"Error retrieving update information"
"Please contact support to receive an update. Thanks! (MT9019)"

My first question is:
Is there a way to make this scenario possible?

My second question is:
How to remove a version of Mono for Android on my mac?

Right now I'm trying to setup my computer to have the following:

IMac
OSX: Xamarin studio with MonoTouch

MBP
OSX: Xamarin studio with MonoTouch and Android
Win8 VS2012 with Android

PC
VS2012 and Android

To do that I need to remove Mono for Android from my IMac but I don't know how. My current Xamarin setup on my IMac is not functional. I cannot compile IOS or Android applications even though only the Android license is the problem.

• JeffreyStedfastJeffreyStedfast USXamarin Team Xamurai
    edited April 2013

These particular questions are probably best directed at [email protected] (although the guys over on the Android forum might be able to answer your question about how to uninstall that).

• HaoTangHaoTang USMember

Error MT9019: Please contact support to receive an update. Thanks! (MT9019)

I encounter the same error, but I am building a iPhone use Xamarin studio unser Mac OS x, It's a most iPhone app generated by the app wizard, What happened?

• nishanthgrisconnishanthgriscon INMember

I re-installed Xamarin Studio and Xamarin iOS, and it started working again! I'm working on a Mac and on a free/trial license version.

Hope this helps solve the problem for some of you guys.

Cheers!

• CortezCortez USMember ✭✭✭

Hello.

I working on a Mac too like nishanthgriscon, but i have an Indie license. But now appear again this "Your app is too large to be developed with Xamarin Starter Edition. This functionality requires Indie Edition or higher. I checked my account already, but i dont know what happens. I am already in Indie License.

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Cortez: For licensing/activation issues please contact [email protected]

• CortezCortez USMember ✭✭✭

Thank you Michael. I will do that.