How can I create .xnb font file

I want to translate Transistor(PC Game) into my language
and what should I do to create xnb font to replace the original file

This is some of original xnb font ThankYou

• RamiTabbaraRamiTabbara AUMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi Sarawin,

The attachment you've provided is a .RAR file which is a file format that support data compression and is not specific to fonts. I suspect you may have to decompress the file before it's of any use.

However, assuming you're able to do that, the next step in order to create a .xnb file would be to use the MonoGame content builder here.

• sarawin008sarawin008 THMember

Hi Rami
    This file .rar contain some of xnb font file. I compress it because uploaded file type .xnb is not allowed.

Can you explain about how to view this file. Because I want to generate xnb font file resemble original file to work with this game.

Thank you for your attention
    {My english is so bad Sorry}

• DomiBDomiB BEBeta, University ✭✭

I have never seen a viewer that can display fonts from a XNB file. Your best bet is making a simple app that displays text using the font.

Also, the XNB font is usually generated from a TTF file, and the name from the font is often used to name the XNB, so try searching for a TTF with that same name.

• sarawin008sarawin008 THMember

I want to generate xnb file to work with this game but use another font to display Characters in my language

Can you generate this font for me