Feature Request: Adding Chromecast Capability to Xamarin University Videos

I'd like to add a feature request to the Xamarin University suite of videos:

I'd like to be able to view Xamarin University videos in my lounge on my HDMI TV via Chromecast, which is becoming all the rage now here in the UK.

There's not too much Javascript to be added to the video page to make this possible, hence casting to the HDMI TV would be as easy as clicking the Chromecast button on each page in Chrome.

As a bonus, wouldn't it be great if Xamarin created a Xamarin University app in .Forms that made Chromecast available across all three platforms, iOS, Android, and WP.

Even better, having created that app, make the code available to us so that we can make similar apps ourselves!

Kind regards,

Anthony

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Love the idea of an app, it's been on my mind recently as well. We've got a new website design coming which will make it more intuitive to find things and I'll look into adding some of these ideas into the mix. No promises, but it sounds like pretty low hanging fruit for the first request, and as I said, I love the app idea :)

Thanks,
    Mark

• Hi CaptainXamtastic &MarkSmith.8123

Can i get github link or else any other link for Adding Chromecast Capability to Xamarin University Videos. I want implement that process. if you provide na it will very very help full for me or else give me any other ideas.

Advance thanks!!!

• CaptainXamtasticCaptainXamtastic GBUniversity ✭✭✭

Isn't Xamarin University long dead, since the Microsoft takeover?