I'm having an issue with the ScrollView control when the orientation of the app changes.
The issue seems to occur when the following is true:
- The content in the ScrollView cannot be scrolled (because it can be fully displayed) while in the vertical (portrait) orientation.
- The content in the ScrollView can be scrolled (because it cannot be fully displayed) while in the horizontal (landscape) orientation.
When these conditions are true, the following steps will reproduce the issue:
- Rotate to the horizontal position.
- Scroll the content of the ScrollView all the way to the bottom.
- Rotate back to the vertical position.
- The content is now stuck scrolled half way up the page and cannot be scrolled down.
I have created the solution below to allow the issue to be easily reproduced following the steps above:
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?