Forum General

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Forum Drafts

SkAzZSkAzZ GBMember

Hello,

I don't know if its some lost feature after an upgrade, but I lost my browser tab with a draft and was confused to why I could not find the Draft paired with this 'Save Draft' feature.

I know this uses some generic forum software, so I tried the following Random URL and found My Drafts:

http://forums.xamarin.com/drafts

Can I recommend a button somewhere to access these drafts? maybe under the avatar on the profile view under 'Posts'?

Kind Regards,
SkAzZ

• Mike_KMike_K USMember ✭✭

Bumping this thread. If I hadn't come across it through Google I would have had to start my post from scratch, seems like if you offer saving of drafts you should offer some way to access those drafts without having to guess at what URL it may be located at..

• FredyWengerFredyWenger CHInsider ✭✭✭✭✭

+1 (don't know the draft-link).
    Additionally the following problems are annoying:
    If a question is created, it seems, as the text cannot be edited again after the preview was showed.
    A initiator of a question also should be able to accept his own positing as answer.

For any newbies, that reads this message:
    I have posted a .pdf with various information's (including how to use the forum).
    You can find it here:
    forums.xamarin.com/discussion/36821/quickstart-guide-to-start-developing-with-xamarin-forms#latest

• Tiago_MartinsTiago_Martins PTMember

I had this problem today, and I would appreciate a link to my drafts!

• FredyWengerFredyWenger CHInsider ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tiago_Martins:
    I have posted a thread with "wishes to the Forum" (including this theme) here:
    https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/42324/wishes-to-the-forum#latest

=>Please vote there

And.. I think, you have found the link to your drafts..?
    ... else see the link in the first posting here or in the wishes-thread.

• ghasanghasan Member ✭✭

This saved me xD