Xamarin.iOS Build Pairing Issue after Yosemite Update

I am unable to Pair my Visual Studio with Xamarin build host after Yosemite update.
I am getting "The PIN you entered was invalid" error.

My versionings are:
OS X Yosemite Version 10.10
Windows 7 Professional SP1
Visual Studio 2013 Version 12.0.30501.00 Update 2
Xamarin.iOS: 8.2.0.207 Build Host: 3.7.0.226

Any helps or information appreciated.

• AnthonyBoudouvasAnthonyBoudouvas GRMember ✭✭

Same situation here...

• RenGundersenRenGundersen DKMember

I'm also experiencing this error...

• AnthonyBoudouvasAnthonyBoudouvas GRMember ✭✭

I checked my Mac and Yosemite upgrade seems to re-enabled the firewall and i thought that was the culprint (firewall must be set to off so the Build host can work). But i switched to off and even rebooted the Mac with no luck. Something has been broken. Again.

• JimBennettJimBennett GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

It's pretty much never worked for all the betas and golden masters.

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=21202

Basic solution - go back to Mavericks and never upgrade anything until you can test it in another environment first.

• andersblomqvistandersblomqvist DKMember ✭✭

I have the same problem, just started up on my trial version and now stuck here. Anyone heard from xamarin when they will fix it or how long time does it normally take them to fix, if it happens all the time.

• DomiBDomiB BEBeta, University ✭✭

Same problem here! Argh, I wish I had known this before upgrading to Yosemite!

• jonathanyatesjonathanyates GBMember ✭✭✭

Not working for me either after updating to Yosemite :(

Anyone know if this is being look at and when a fix is likely?

• BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited October 2014

Closing as a duplicate of a new thread for this topic to help consolidate further discussion:
    http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/26340/os-x-yosemite-the-pin-you-entered-was-invalid

I added a note on the new thread that it might be possible to work around the problem temporarily adding a network proxy between the Mac build host and the Windows machine. I'm not sure if this will really work, but if anyone has some experience with proxies, please do reply on the new thread to let other users know if this might be possible. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.