No Devices Attached for iPhone & iOS Simulator

As the title states, since updating, I can no longer test on any device. I've tried rolling back versions and can no longer find a proper combination that works, so this has become a really urgent issue for us. I have tried repairing, rebooting, restarting, and reinstalling several versions. Current versions listed below, everything is fully up to date.

OS X
Build Host - 3.7.0.201
Xamarin.iOS - 8.2.0.193

Windows
Xamarin - 3.7.203.0
Xamarin.iOS - 8.2.0.0

Running Visual Studio 2013 on Windows 8.1
Build Host lives in OS X 10.9.5

Posts

This discussion has been closed.