Xamarin and Citrix

Is it possible to integrate the Worx SDK in an iOS project to enable integration with Citrix?

Details on how to enable it for a natively compiled app are here:
http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/how-to-develop-with-worx-app-sdk-on-ios.pdf

• Bradley.DeanBradley.Dean USUniversity ✭✭

James, did you ever find a solution to this?

• James.3336James.3336 USMember

Bradley, unfortunately not. We got stuck at the point we needed to link the SDK and never found a solution.

• AshtonHobbs.1272AshtonHobbs.1272 USMember, University

I am also trying to get an iOS project integrated into XenMobile. If anyone finds an answer it would be appreciated if they post it (I will post answer if I find it)

• DougCochranDougCochran USMember

I found this information from the Citrix Worx forums and thought I would share:

http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/353819-xamarin-developed-apps/?p=1823750

1) just write your app with Xamarin.iOS and compile in release mode.
    2) open MDXToolkit
    3) choose option "For IT administrators. Deploy App from XenMobile"
    4) browse the .ipa file produced from compiling with Release configuration (it's the file ready to be deployed to AppStore)
    5) add some default informations. All of this information can also be modified when the app is published to the App Controller
    6) For iOS, click Browse and select the iOS Distribution Provisioning Profile. The associated Distribution Certificate will auto-­‐populate in the iOS Distribution Certificate drop-­‐ down
    7) select the destination folder where store the produced file ready for being installed in XenMobile

Franco.

• sureshbabuluckysureshbabulucky USMember ✭✭
    edited February 19

@DougCochran, Great, finally you got it, Please suggest to me sdk integration using Citrix Mdx Tool kit to get the user information from Citrix in Enterprise and store app distribution in Xamarin.iOS . provide suggested links.

Thanks in Advance,

• alexsunderalexsunder USMember

@sureshbabulucky Did you get any suggestion for Citrix Mdx Toolkit SDK integration in Xamarin.iOS?

If you got any way to integrate, please suggest to me.