Page navigation from right to left

Hi, in my application i am using PushAsyncModel and PopAsyncModel for page navigation but page animation is displaying from bottom top and top to bottom respectively. Is there any other option to animate page from right to left or left to right?

• DevinRoseDevinRose USMember ✭✭

I don't think there is, but I want to second this feature request. I want to do the same thing.

• adamkempadamkemp USInsider, Developer Group Leader mod

Are you sure you don't want PushAsync (instead of PushModalAsync)?

• RaviKumarGNRaviKumarGN USMember

PushAsync is not working, I am using PushModalAsync. can we add animation to PushModalAsync like right to left and left to right?

PushAsync only works if you wrap your root page in a NavigationPage. Have you done that?

• carleslscarlesls ESMember

Adam Kemp, does the NavigationPage limits any kind of animation or effect... do you believe there is another way better than NavigationPage to manage the pages...?

NavigationPage is for hierarchical navigation (i.e., with pushes and pops and back buttons). The animation it does is normally a right to left slide for pushing and a left to right slide for popping. I don't know how customizable that is in stock Xamarin.Forms, but on iOS it's rendered as a UINavigationController which has an advanced API for completely customizing the animations.

• carleslscarlesls ESMember

Hi, in my application i am using PushAsyncModel and PopAsyncModel for page navigation but page animation is displaying from bottom top and top to bottom respectively. Is there any other option to animate page from right to left or left to right?

What about a conditioned carousel page??

• DhaKauDhaKau LKMember ✭✭

@RaviKumarGN and @DevinRose Did you find any solution for this?

Thanks