Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

MonkeySpace app is cross-platform & open source

CraigDunnCraigDunn USXamarin Team Xamurai
edited October 2012 in Cross Platform with Xamarin

The MonkeySpace 2012 conference is coming soon to Boston (October 17-19) !

Manage your schedule with the app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone, and check out the cross-platform code on github.

For more cross-platform app samples (including the much more sophisticated MWC 2012 conference app) check out Xamarin's mobile-samples github repo and cross-platform development docs.

• OldRedthOldRedth USMember, Insider ✭✭✭

Has the update with PassKit support already been submitted? Looking forward to that :)

• CraigDunnCraigDunn USXamarin Team Xamurai

Yep submitted to Apple (fingers crossed there's time). The code has already been pushed to github too.

• OldRedthOldRedth USMember, Insider ✭✭✭

Yeah, saw the code on Github already, nice work :) Good job on the apps in general!

• Suneelkumar_BSuneelkumar_B USMember ✭✭
    edited October 2015

Hi @CraigDunn ,

I have designed the attached screen using listview in xamarin.forms pcl, but i don't know how to implement like, comment and share functionality in attached screen.

Note: Like, Comment and Shares are located custom view cell and they are not buttons, I had written gestures to handle them in viewcell.

Can you help me please? it's urgent for myself.

Thanks,
    Suneel.