July 15: Cincinnati, OH - Inaugural Cincinnati Xamarin (Mobile .NET) Meetup

LanceHaydenLanceHayden USMember, Developer Group Leader
edited July 2014 in Events & Community

Cincinnati Mobile .NET (Xamarin) Users Group

Pallet32: 3932 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH

Join us for the first Cincinnati Xamarin (Mobile .NET) Meetup. We are excited to provide a forum to share our passions for Xamarin and for those who are new to learn about it.

In addition to the meetup format, we're working with Xamarin to celebrate its birthday! Xamarin recently turned 3, and the folks at Xamarin are looking to celebrate!

Like all of our meets we are including topics for both beginners who are new to Xamarin, and those with experience. This first event will be no different.

Topics/activities for the first meet will include:

• An introduction to cross platform development, including a comparison of the common platforms (Beginner and Advanced)
  • Introduction to Xamarin (Beginner)
  • Xamarin memory management (Advanced)
  • Networking and social time

We will be providing food, drinks, and beer. We look forward to seeing everyone out there.

If you are interested in contributing to the group, please reach out. We would love for the community to contribute!

Need some additional directions?

Pallet23 is located in the neighborhood of Northside in the “Southblock” District, just South of Hamilton Ave. (west of I-75) and tucked almost under the Ludlow Viaduct. There are several ways to get here but the most direct is:
From I-75 North or South follow to I-74 WEST to the Colerain Ave. Exit. Turn RIGHT at the light, stay RIGHT at the split to continue on Colerain & turn LEFT onto Cooper. At the stop turn LEFT onto Spring Grove ~ Northside Parking lot will be on your Right & Pallet23 nestled next to it at 3932.

• NateRickardNateRickard USMember, University, Certified XTC Partners ✭✭

Really looking forward to getting this going in Cincy. The Xamarin meetups I've attended in Atlanta have been awesome. Hope to see some folks there!