Like to see the new format of recorded videos with Group and Individual exercises.

I would like to see the new format of recorded videos with Group and Individual exercises.
I would also like to see archives of old format that should go over the same code as used in Individual exercises so it can help me during
individual exercises in the new format.
Thanks,
Rad

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

We are re-recording classes in the newer format and replacing them one by one as we go; however we probably won't have the older sessions as most of the lab exercises are different as we move to this new format. It would be very confusing to have both sets of videos!

Thanks Rad!

Mark

• RadoslavRadivojevicRadoslavRadivojevic USUniversity ✭✭

Will I be able to access video recordings in new format if my subscriptions ends on July 17.
    (If not can I at least get a hold of class materials after that so I can use better organized code)
    I would really like to have them all so I can learn at my own pace.
    Can you provide a list of classes that are not yet converted to new formats.

Thanks,
    Rad

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai
    edited June 2014

You will be able to access all the recordings up to that date. Here's the list of modules which are in the new format as of today; not many of these have been recorded yet (that's done separately and then has an editing process).

• XAM101 - Intro to Mobile
    • iOS101/102 - Intro to iOS
    • AND101/102 - Intro to Android
    • XAM110 - Intro to Cross Platform
    • XAM120 - Intro to Xam.Forms
    • XAM300 - Advanced Cross Platform

Two new modules will be coming shortly, also in the new format: MVVM with Xamarin.Forms and a TestCloud/Unit Test class. In addition, AND110 (ListViews/Adapters) will be converted soon as well.

When it gets close to your subscription end, go through and download the materials - you will get slides, labs, worksheets, etc. We are working to try to get new recordings of each of the classes as well - it's just a bandwidth intensive process and we are a relatively small team :)