Forum Xamarin.Forms

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Webpage cannot be fully displayed with WebView package

HannahCHannahC Member ✭✭
edited March 2 in Xamarin.Forms

When using the WebView package, I encountered a situation where the web page sometimes cannot be displayed completely.
But this situation will not happen in my A mobile phone, but there will be problems in B, C, D mobile phones.

Please check video A first, more than 10 sub-items of 'Install Setting' and sub-items of 'Reactive Power Control Mode' can be fully displayed.
And then looking at video B, when I switch to "Install Setting", the items below cannot be displayed completely, but when I click on the gray background below, the drop-down menu of the items that should be displayed can still be triggered; switch to 'Reactive Power Control Mode', even if there are a lot of sub-items, but they can be displayed completely.

In xaml file

<ContentPage.Content>
    <ScrollView>
        <WebView x:Name="Browser" WidthRequest="1000" HeightRequest="3500" />
    </ScrollView>
</ContentPage.Content>

In xaml.cs file
Only to specify Browser.IsVisible and Browser.Source in the cs file

Has anyone encountered this problem? How can this problem be solved?

You can see the video by the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i1RqceUjmU8qcm7AV0HYaxAJsPpSuDTw/view?usp=sharing

Answers

• YelinzhYelinzh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

But this situation will not happen in my A mobile phone, but there will be problems in B, C, D mobile phones

1.Is there any difference between A mobile phone and other mobile phones? Such as the size and sdk version.

2.Please don't place a webView inside a scrollView, it may raise the scrlling problem. Try to remove the scrollView and test again.

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    For more information, please refer to this sticky post.