Forum Xamarin.Android

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

how to handle null value intent in OnActivityResult for webview file chooser app in C#.

Hello , I am having a problem, with file upload event in webview app in VS 2019 c#, If I choose a image from my mobile storage then it is working fine, but If I do not select any image (just open the file chooser/ mobile storage) and press the back button and go back, then in OnActivityResult intent is having null value and then my file chooser is not working any more, means It is getting disabled.Then I need to close the app and need to reopen then it is working again. how to handle this, if I not choose any file.

following-
https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/185406/how-to-work-with-file-uploader-in-webview-in-xmarine-android-in-c-application-in-visual-studio