Forum Xamarin.iOS

Strange white border at the top on non tabbed pages

sisaackssisaacks Member ✭✭✭

I have a shell flyout app...and the pages that on not directly on a tab, meaning registered pages, there is a strange gray/white border at the very top of the page. Does anyone know what this is and how to make it go away!

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited February 5

meaning registered pages, there is a strange gray/white border at the very top of the page.

Could you provide the code in xaml and code behind? We need to reproduce the issue first .

And BTW , What's the version of Xamarin.Forms are you using ?

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

• sisaackssisaacks Member ✭✭✭

Xamarin Forms 5.0
    But I see this in the Iphone 11
    But not seeing it on the older Iphone...but I have not updated the older phone to the latest version of IOS.
    Again its only on pages that are not on a tab...so registered pages pushed on the stack

I can't be able to reproduce the issue with simulator iPhone11 . Could you provide the code in xaml and code behind?

@ColeX nothing special about the code. Navigate to a content page from a tab....content page can even be blank.

@ColeX for some reason.....its the page...if I set the background color of the page to black it goes away

Sorry I can't be able to reproduce the issue , feel free to raise issue here : https://github.com/xamarin/Xamarin.Forms/issues.