Forum Xamarin.Forms

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Save Image with Marker

Image Marker

As per the Image Yellow Marker marks the part of the Vehicle.
As I am successfully marking this Image using Xamarin.Forms. Now the problem is that my Image is using the marker easily but the issue lies in that I cannot save the whole Image with the Marker.

I am using SkiaSharp & TouchTracking.Forms to get the coordinate of clicks on an Image. Then I am placing the marker on that position.

Here is the code behind this -

In XAML file

<AbsoluteLayout x:Name="myabs1" HeightRequest="400" >
                                <Image Source="logo.png" Aspect="AspectFill" AbsoluteLayout.LayoutBounds="0,0,1,1"
                                AbsoluteLayout.LayoutFlags="SizeProportional"/>
                                <forms:SKCanvasView
                                AbsoluteLayout.LayoutBounds="0,0,1,1"
                                AbsoluteLayout.LayoutFlags="SizeProportional">
                                    <forms:SKCanvasView.Effects>
                                        <tt:TouchEffect Capture="True"  TouchAction="TouchEffect_TouchAction1" />
                                    </forms:SKCanvasView.Effects>
                                </forms:SKCanvasView>
                            </AbsoluteLayout>

In Xaml.cs

xPos = args.Location.X;
                var y = args.Location.Y;
                var v = new PinOption();
                AbsoluteLayout.SetLayoutBounds(v, new Rectangle(xPos, y, 0.25, 0.25));
                AbsoluteLayout.SetLayoutFlags(v, AbsoluteLayoutFlags.SizeProportional);
                myabs1.Children.Add(v);

PinOption is the view in which the Image & it's further Functionality is written.

Please suggest saving the whole image with the Marker.

Best Answers

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

You can make a screenshot with code after adding Yellow Marker, Here is code.

async Task CaptureScreenshot()
    {
        var screenshot = await Screenshot.CaptureAsync();
        var stream = await screenshot.OpenReadAsync();

Image.Source = ImageSource.FromStream(() => stream);
    }

You can make your application fullscreen (all screen), then make a screenshot.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61313976/how-to-make-a-xamarin-app-fullscreen-all-screen

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

Are there any update for this issue, please reply is helpful, please click the Yes tab under the helpful answer.

Answers