Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Haptic feedback vibration or custom vibration is not working in xamarin ios

Haptic feedback vibration or custom vibration is not working in xamarin ios if we enable microphone access. can you please help me how to support vibration or haptic feedback vibration even though microphone is enabled in xamarin.ios?

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Do you enable Vibrate on Ring in Settings ?

Find it in Settings- Sounds& Haptics.

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

• Hi Colex,

Yes, i enabled vibrate on ring. my problem is in normal cases it is working fine and specially when we enable microphone access permission then that time vibration is not working. is there any restriction microphone access and vibration wont work parallel?

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@mahipalReddyNareddy said:
    Hi Colex,

Yes, i enabled vibrate on ring. my problem is in normal cases it is working fine and specially when we enable microphone access permission then that time vibration is not working. is there any restriction microphone access and vibration wont work parallel?

Yes, you're right , vibration stops working if we enable microphone .