Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

"XamarinIOSPackage" did not load correctly after update visual studio 2019 to 16.8.3

I have this problem after update
I was uninstall visual studio and install it again but the problem still

• 0midAghdam0midAghdam USMember

I have the same problem

• 0midAghdam0midAghdam USMember

@Moawad157 said:

I have this problem after update
    I was uninstall visual studio and install it again but the problem still

Delete All File from "C:\Users[User]\AppData\Local\Xamarin"

• medson44medson44 Member

I had a similar problem after the update. Tried Uninstall and cleaning the registry but did not help. I Found a solution to this problem was deleting all the files in these directories.

C:\Users[User]\AppData\Local\Xamarin

C:\Users[User]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\16.0_3XXXXX\ComponentModelCache

The last directory has similar folders, make sure to delete the contents in the directory that has files, because in my case the other one is empty

Then Restart Visual Studio had a similar problem after the update. Tried Uninstall and cleaning the registry but did not help. I Found a solution to this problem was deleting all the files in these directories.

C:\Users[User]\AppData\Local\Xamarin

C:\Users[User]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\16.0_3XXXXX\ComponentModelCache

The last directory has similar folders, make sure to delete the contents in the directory that has files, because in my case the other one is empty

Then Restart Visual Studio