Nokia Imaging SDK

Hello,

is there the possibility to use the Nokia Imaging SDK with Xamarin for Android and iOS apps? If yes how to include it?
The same question for Samsung SDKs.

Thanks

• SKallSKall USMember ✭✭✭✭

No, it is not. The SDK is only compatible with WP8.x and W8.x. Also the licensing would prevent it even if it was PCL.

1. Software License from Microsoft Mobile.

3.1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Microsoft Mobile grants you a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use the Software solely for the purpose of developing and testing applications to be executed in the native Windows Phone 8.x and Windows 8.1 (or any successor Windows Phone/Windows platform) environment.

• GianlucaGalazzoGianlucaGalazzo ITMember

Hi Sami,

I'm using xamarin.forms. I understand I can't to use the imaging SDK for not Windows Phone 8x apps, but is it possible to use for WP8.x apps and to use for i.e Samsung SDKs for Android apps?
    Xamarin should provide a native code so should be possible this kind of solution. Is it correct or I'm still missing something?

Thanks

• SKallSKall USMember ✭✭✭✭

It is possible. If you want to use them from PCL or from Xamarin Forms then you will need to create abstraction layer.

• GianlucaGalazzoGianlucaGalazzo ITMember

Thanks, that's great,

would you address me providing a link to documentation or existing projects if there are?

Thanks