Forum Xamarin.Forms

Apple reject my app "developer rejected"

aliZAKRIAaliZAKRIA USMember ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Xamarin.Forms

Hello
I was struggling to upload my app in the past 3 months but i had no luck , i got to contact with apple developer and he told me few things to change after i did the update and uplode it i got this notfaction "developer rejected" could anyone tell what to do

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

  • Hi,

    You need to check the reasons for reject you app by click on 1.1 Developer Rejected. The review team definitely share some reasons. After identify reasons, make changes accordingly and generate another IPA with new version and submit again.

    Best.

  • aliZAKRIAaliZAKRIA USMember ✭✭✭

    @ankushgupta.8980 said:
    Hi,

    You need to check the reasons for reject you app by click on 1.1 Developer Rejected. The review team definitely share some reasons. After identify reasons, make changes accordingly and generate another IPA with new version and submit again.

    Best.

    When i click on 1.1 Developer Rejected nothing happen

  • @aliZAKRIA said:

    @ankushgupta.8980 said:
    Hi,

    You need to check the reasons for reject you app by click on 1.1 Developer Rejected. The review team definitely share some reasons. After identify reasons, make changes accordingly and generate another IPA with new version and submit again.

    Best.

    When i click on 1.1 Developer Rejected nothing happen

    But Review team gave reasons every time. Please check or create new IPA with updated version.

  • aliZAKRIAaliZAKRIA USMember ✭✭✭

    @JohnH said:
    Developer Rejected means the developer rejected it, not Apple.
    Just submit it again and see what happens.

    Yes i did that yesterday and now it is on review

  • jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

    Congrats. Could you please mark the useful reply as answered so that it will help others who have similar thread?

    Thanks in advance. :)

  • aliZAKRIAaliZAKRIA USMember ✭✭✭

    @jezh said:
    Congrats. Could you please mark the useful reply as answered so that it will help others who have similar thread?

    Thanks in advance. :)

    Yes sure but :smile: i am waiting to see i am afraid it comeback

  • jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

    You can update here when you feel free.

Sign In or Register to comment.