Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Why xamarin.forms android app changed from tabbed page to single page after publish to google play ?

OmarMohOmarMoh USMember ✭✭

Hi Xam dev

Actually the problem start once i updated VB in my Mac, Visual studio is hangs and i can't start it so i moved the project into my windows 10 pc and the app is worked as designed ( Tabbed page ) in debug ( test phase using physical device ) but after published the app appears as single page

I really need help to stop android users complaining

Thanks for all

Answers

• JarvanJarvan Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Visual studio is hangs and i can't start it so i moved the project into my windows 10 pc

Did you copy the project from the mac to the windows or create a new project? If the first case, try empty the bin and obj folders of both the shared project and the platform project. If it doesn't work, try creating a new project and copy the realted code to the new sample for test.