Forum Xamarin.Mac

pkg submission problem to the APPPStore

RogisterAlainRogisterAlain BEBeta ✭✭✭

As of Wednesday, I can no longer submit the pkg package (xamarin.mac) to APPLE.

when submitting via Transporter or XCode everything is fine and when uploading I have the following errors:

An exception has occurred: Communication error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity.

Communication error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity.

Error while processing package 1091576913.itmsp

I tried to send the PKG from different MACs, from different places (home, office, ...) always the same.

Is there a problem with APPLE?

I am using the PREVIEW version of Xamarin.MAC. Could the problem come from there?

Thanks for your help

Alain

• RogisterAlainRogisterAlain BEBeta ✭✭✭

I reinstall the stable version, recompile my whole project and still the same! Unable to put the PKG on the AppStore.

I think there is a BUG with the PKG which is created in Xamarin.

I have tried sending the PKG from different networks and still have the same problem.

I tried on my desktop iMac or I don't have the latest version of Xamarin.Mac and I'm still in XCode 12.0.1 and I'm able to send a PKG.

So there is a BIG problem somewhere.

Thanks for your help

Alain

• ChrisHamonsChrisHamons USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Consider filing an issue https://github.com/xamarin/xamarin-macios/issues/new with details on the specific error you are seeing, a sample project showing the behavior, and other concrete details so someone could look into this.

I transferred my project to my desktop computer which is running a version of Xamarin.Mac for XCode 12.0.1

on this mac, I was able to create a PKG with the old version of my application and upload it to the AppStore today

With my new project, which are just bug fixes, I create a PKG and it crashes when uploading to AppStore.

so it does not come from the version of Xamarin or XCode. there is undoubtedly something in the project which makes that it blocks during the sending.

An idea ?

I deleted an image from my resources that I wasn't using. I recompiled it all and it worked.

it is absolutely incomprehensible ....