Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

TestFlight says provisioning profile is invalid when internal testers attempt to install

33Infinity33Infinity Member ✭✭

I have submitted iOS app to TestFlight and when my internal testers try to download app it says the provisioning profile is invalid. I have verified that the provisioning profile is not invalid. Is there something else that could be causing this.

I am using Xamarin on windows. I was able to successfully submit a different app to TestFlight using same certificate and app id.

Basically what i am looking for is a way to troubleshoot this other than just looking at the status of profile on the app store.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• 33Infinity33Infinity Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

So updated to use App Store distribution instead of Ad-Hoc and it worked. This is confusing because now i don't understand purpose of Ad-Hoc? Also TestFlight should deny submission if profile is not going to allow testers to install.

Answers