Since few days i have a problem with WKWebView on Xamarin forms...
Before updated Xamarin Forms, i had a WebView (pathologie_1.html) on the page MainPage.xaml with custom renderer iOS. But the WebViewRenderer is obselete, so i changed this to WkWebViewRenderer.
The path of assets files is : /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/CD3CE15C-478A-4CA5-BA01-A07C91A72166/Library/1/ressources/ressources/view.css
The path of html file is : /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/CD3CE15C-478A-4CA5-BA01-A07C91A72166/Library/1/ressources/pathologies/pathologie_1.html
I have tested many solutions but i can't find...
Thanks for your answers !!