Forum Xamarin.Forms

About installing the APK file created by Xamarin.form

I have copied the APK file created by Xamarin.form to an Android device and installed it, but after the installation is completed, the message "App has stopped" is displayed, and then a permission message such as GPS is displayed. Will be done.

Do I need to make any settings to create an APK file?

Attachment
① ~ ③: Installing
④: When the installation is completed and you press "Open", the message "The app has stopped" is displayed and you press "Close app".
⑤ ~ ⑦: Each permission screen is displayed.

• As a result, the app is installed, but I'm worried about the message ④.

Tagged:

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

I have copied the APK file created by Xamarin.form to an Android device and installed it, but after the installation is completed, the message "App has stopped" is displayed, and then a permission message such as GPS is displayed.

It is difficult for us to judge the cause of the problem according to your description. What APK do you have installed?
    Maybe we can try to test on our side.

By the way, could you post the screenshots in English?

• Techno_DevelopTechno_Develop Member ✭✭✭

I will attach a screenshot for English

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

There can be multiple reasons why apps to freeze or crash, especially when you consider the wide range of chipsets,screen resolutions, custom skins on Android smartphones. One reason could be low memory or a weak chipset.

You can try to fix this question by using the following methods first:

1.Force stop the app;
    2.Restart the device;
    3.Clear app data;
    4.Reinstall the app;
    5.Check app permissions;
    6.Clear cache;
    7.Free up storage space
    8.Factory reset

For more details, you can check document Step to fix an app that keeps crashing on Android