Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Apple rejecting for non errors - ITMS-90338 & ITMS-90809

shaunpryszlakshaunpryszlak USMember ✭✭✭

I have a new app in the store. Initial release was via archiving in VS. I tried using the app centre for release 2 but it failed with errors similar to below. I tried archiving again and that worked. Just archived release 3 and the app store is giving me the same errors again. See below. They are not errors. The related code has not changed since the first release. They have accepted it twice already. It builds, it runs, it uploads. Any ideas about what could be wrong?

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "OpenSea Gallery" 1.0.3 (1.0.1.4). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in Gallery.iOS: MSAnalytics . If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview).

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it isn’t using your release build config.
  • shaunpryszlakshaunpryszlak USMember ✭✭✭

@JohnH said:
    Sounds like it isn’t using your release build config.

Doh!!!!