I can't get it to work on my iPhone. Here are my steps...
- Download zip https://github.com/xabre/xamarin-bluetooth-le
- On Windows 10, double-click amarin-bluetooth-le-master\Source\BLE.sln
- Pair with my Mac
- Set as startup project: BLE.Client.iOS
- Rebuild all ... ========== Rebuild All: 6 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
- Select my iphone 10 from Start pulldown
- Run it, I see splash screen for a few seconds,
then app ends.
VS Output window shows:
Native Crash Reporting
Got a abrt while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.