Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

WindowSoftInputMode="Resize" SHELL issues

xav056xav056 Member ✭✭
edited July 23 in Xamarin.Forms
Hello,
I have a login screen with two entry fields for email and password with a login button.
I am using WindowSoftInputmode in android to make sure the entries are visible when the soft keyboard is displayed.
I am using The Xarin Forms Shell with bottom Navigation(tabbar). When the keyboard is displayed the bottom bar is being pushed up and displayed above the keyboard.
Any idea how I can tackle this issue and make sure my bottom navigation is not displayed above the keyboard?

• xav056xav056 Member ✭✭
    edited July 24

Here is a screenshot of what I mean to clarify

and here is a screenshot when the keyboard is up (Undesirable Bottom navigation displayed on top of keyboard)

in the code of that page I have this
    Xamarin.Forms.Application.Current.On<Xamarin.Forms.PlatformConfiguration.Android>().UseWindowSoftInputModeAdjust(WindowSoftInputModeAdjust.Resize);

• xav056xav056 Member ✭✭
    Anyone, can it be that complicated?
  • xav056xav056 Member ✭✭

bump