Forum Xamarin.Android

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Binding data does not show anything

I am fetching data from web api and binding the products to show on home page..But when i start my application it shows empty..While runnning it on emulator, i go onto home page and press ctrl + s then application shows all products..What is the solution for that?

Answers

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Can you share your code or demo about it? If you click the Ctrl+s, all the products will appear, it seems that you cannot load correctly, You can open your project folder, delete the bin and obj folders. then rebuild your project, re-deploy it, if this issue is disappear.

• kamranmasudkamranmasud Member ✭✭

my issue resolved..Can you tell me any package for fly to cart animation?means when user click on product,its copy image will created and it will move to cart?Do you know any package or plugin to do this @LeonLu?

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

I cannot found the plugin to achieve that, If you used Xamarin.Android, you can refer to this design method.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42079481/how-to-create-an-add-to-cart-animation-in-android/44085260