Forum Visual Studio

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Surface Duo Emulator Issue

ShantimohanElchuriShantimohanElchuri USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen only one post so far on Surface Duo in this forum. I hope there is definitely some interest about Surface Duo in the developers.

My issue is about its response for a particular gesture. I am not able to drag the window handle at the bottom of the display to span a Single Pane display to Dual Panes or to close an app. It takes several drags to accomplish this. Whether I use mouse or touch it is same. Otherwise no issue with the emulator.

In the demo at Build 2020, it appeared so easy to span to dual panes or vice versa. But I am not getting that experience. I have tried on a Lenovo AIO and Surface Book (1st edition).

Has anyone else experienced this?

• ShantimohanElchuriShantimohanElchuri USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

OK. I found the trick. After holding the mouse left button in preparation to drag one shouldn't wait for long to start dragging. That just hold down the left button on the handle and start dragging immediately. That's how one has to do it.

ThanQ...