Forum Libraries, Components, and Plugins

ExoPlayer resource not found exception

Hello,
I'm trying to run the ExoPlayer sample from GitHub: github. com/Baseflow/ExoPlayerXamarin/tree/develop/Samples/Main

I created a new Android project and imported all the classes from the sample. After fixing all the occurred issues and running the project, I'm getting an exception at DemoDownloadService

public override void OnCreate()
    {
        base.OnCreate();
    }

the error is:

Android.Content.Res.Resources+NotFoundException: 'String resource ID #0x7f0b00b4'

I tried to import all the nuget packages, but it didn't help.
The nuget packages:
Xam.Plugins.Android.ExoPlayer, Core, Dash, Hls, SmoothStreaming, UI, version: 2.9.8

Please advice.
Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• NVFedorovNVFedorov Member
    Accepted Answer

yes, that's correct, but also before there is an annotation before default constructor:

[Export(SuperArgumentsString = "1, 1000, \"download_channel\", 2131427508")]

I changed the last value to value of exo_download_notification_channel_name and it worked.

Answers

• NVFedorovNVFedorov Member
    Accepted Answer

yes, that's correct, but also before there is an annotation before default constructor:

[Export(SuperArgumentsString = "1, 1000, \"download_channel\", 2131427508")]

I changed the last value to value of exo_download_notification_channel_name and it worked.