Forum Xamarin.iOS

Build error with "Missing file Icon1024.png"

joergscjoergsc Member ✭✭

Hi!
I have a Xamarin Forms App running on Android and iOS. Everything works fine on a Simulator and on lokal devices.
When I push the Buid to AppCenter, the Android Version gets build without a problem, but the iOS Build alsways fails with the following error:
(_CoreCompileImageAssets target) ->
/Users/runner/runners/2.165.1/work/1/s/O365Info/O365Info.iOS/Assets.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon1024.png : error : File not found: /Users/runner/runners/2.165.1/work/1/s/O365Info/O365Info.iOS/Assets.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/Icon1024.png [/Users/runner/runners/2.165.1/work/1/s/O365Info/O365Info.iOS/O365Info.iOS.csproj]

24 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:01:01.73

[error]Xamarin.iOS task failed with error Error: /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/6_6_1/bin/msbuild failed with return code: 1. For guidance on setting up the build definition, see.

[section]Finishing: Build Xamarin.iOS solution.

In the first builds I didn't even had a Iconset called AppIcon.appiconset (my Iconset was named appiconset1) and the whole project didn't include a file named "Icon1024.png".
I then renamed my Iconset to appioconset and included a file named "Icon1024.png", but I'm still getting the same error.

No ideas, where this error might come from. Any suggestions?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers