Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Scroll event on the whole application level

KapioKapio Member ✭✭

Hello,
So I want to make inactivity service, that logs out user after 3 minutes. And I made it, but for now it's only working while the user is changing pages.
I can catch scroll event on each page, and reset my timer, but can I catch a scroll event on the whole application level ?

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

I can catch scroll event on each page, and reset my timer, but can I catch a scroll event on the whole application level

I couldn't fully understand what you said. Could you please post more details about your question?

• KapioKapio Member ✭✭

So I want to add action to the scroll event on the whole application. It's easy to add scroll event on a scroll view on one page. But I want to catch all scroll events in the application, in one method. If you understand me

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

So far, we haven't been able to do that.
    BTW, why do you need this feature?