Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

XamarinMediaManager MediaQueue.Clear ()

Hello Everyone,

i'm using XamarinMediaManager to stream videos from weblinks and i'm struggling several days with this crash and today i have registered my app in the app center and the result that I get is =>

MediaQueue.Clear ()
C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager\Queue\MediaQueue.cs, line 173

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot change ObservableCollection during a CollectionChanged event

ObservableCollection1[T].CheckReentrancy () /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/archive-mono/2019-08/android/release/external/corefx/src/System.ObjectModel/src/System/Collections/ObjectModel/ObservableCollection.cs:303 ObservableCollection1[T].ClearItems () /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/archive-mono/2019-08/android/release/external/corefx/src/System.ObjectModel/src/System/Collections/ObjectModel/ObservableCollection.cs:162
Collection1[T].Clear () /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/archive-mono/2019-08/android/release/external/corefx/src/Common/src/CoreLib/System/Collections/ObjectModel/Collection.cs:81 MediaQueue.Clear () C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager\Queue\MediaQueue.cs:173 MediaManagerBase.PrepareQueueForPlayback (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[T] mediaItems) C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager\MediaManagerBase.cs:282
MediaManagerBase.PrepareQueueForPlayback (MediaManager.Library.IMediaItem mediaItem) C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager\MediaManagerBase.cs:275
MediaManagerBase.Play (System.String uri) C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager\MediaManagerBase.cs:194
MediaManagerExtensions.Play (MediaManager.IMediaManager mediaManager, System.Object mediaSource) C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager\MediaManagerExtensions.cs:26
VideoView.OnSourcePropertyChanged (Xamarin.Forms.BindableObject bindable, System.Object oldValue, System.Object newValue) C:\Users\mhvdi\Documents\OpenSource\XamarinMediaManager\MediaManager.Forms\VideoView.cs:258
AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.b__7_0 (System.Object state) /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/archive-mono/2019-08/android/release/mcs/class/referencesource/mscorlib/system/runtime/compilerservices/AsyncMethodBuilder.cs:1021
SyncContext+<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0 ()
Thread+RunnableImplementor.Run ()
IRunnableInvoker.n_Run (System.IntPtr jnienv, System.IntPtr native__this)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Android.Runtime.DynamicMethodNameCounter.77(intptr,intptr)

Has anyone had the same problem before?
Thak you in advance for your time .

Answers